Before you begin registration
- Keep all personal information and the required scanned images ready.
- Use an email you check regularly for the registration. The activation link and regular correspondence from IOU, will be sent to this email address. You might consider creating a new email address for the purpose of your study at IOU.
Steps to complete the online application process
- Fill in the electronic application form.
You will be required to sign our disclaimer form online, which can be downloaded here. Check your email inbox for the confirmation mail and click on the provided link to activate your account.
- Upload your passport-size color photo and photo ID (passport, national ID card, etc.) to
- You will receive a confirmation email from the head facilitator within 3-5 days.
- On receiving the acceptance email, follow the enrollment and payment procedures given below according to the given dates and instructions.
|Enroll||December 15 – January 15||June 15 – July 15|
|Pay the fees||January 1-20||July 1-20|
|Beginning of classes||February||August|
SELECT THE GROUP
On the first day of enrollment, you will receive an email with group registration link. Students with confirmed admission may proceed to select a group during the enrollment period stated above depending on the semester. Students will be able to find the group registration link also in the Site News announcement.
Please note that selecting a group does not mean that the group will be opened. A minimum of 8 applicants is required to launch the classes in the group.
Important: By selecting a group, you agree to pay the course registration fee once the group is opened.
PAY THE FEES
If the group, which you have chosen, reaches the minimum of 8 applicants, it is going to be opened and you should pay the course registration fee within the required period (that time easy payment instructions will be sent to you in an email). You may now check the fees here.
Kindly do not pay the fee if you have not received an email confirming that the chosen group has been opened.
BEGIN YOUR CLASSES
The classes in the groups that have been opened will commence in the first week of February or August depending on the enrollment semester.
- Before selecting a group, make sure that you are able to follow the group’s schedule (remember that class timings are given in Qatar Time).
- By choosing a group, you agree to pay the course registration fee once the group is opened.
- Students who select a group will be requested to attend the classes. The head facilitator may agree for a student to change his/her group only in rare and extreme cases of dire necessity.
- Students are not allowed to drop a course once it has been commenced.
- The course registration fee for the Tajweed Easy Starter is neither refundable nor transferable under any circumstances. This is due to the modest fee charged.
- The course registration fee is deducted from an enrolled student’s account even if the student does not attend any classes.
- Students are required to pay the fee during the prescribed period.