Before you begin registration
- Keep all personal information and the required scanned images ready.
- Use an email you check regularly for the registration. The activation link and regular correspondence from IOU, will be sent to this email address. You might consider creating a new email address for the purpose of your study at IOU.
Steps to complete the online application process
- Fill in the electronic application form.
You will be required to sign our disclaimer form online, which can be downloaded here. Check your email inbox for the confirmation mail and click on the provided link to activate your account.
- Upload your passport-size color photo and photo ID (passport, national ID card, etc.) to
- You will receive a confirmation email from within 3-5 days.
- On receiving the acceptance email you will be able to follow the below payment and enrollment procedures according to given instructions.
1. PAY THE FEE
Upon successful completion of Step 1, you may proceed to the payment and then enroll.
Payment and enrollment dates: from 1st to 10th of every month
Note: If you make the payment after 10th of a month, your payment will be logged for the next month and you will be given a chance to enroll that time.
To be able to enroll, the total course registration fee needs to be paid.
In order to learn more about the fee, please visit http://www.iou-gqmc.com/tajweed-programs/fees/
At the beginning of each month, an announcement is made where students find an enrollment link through which they may choose a group.
Before attempting to enroll, ensure that you have read and understood our enrollment and payment policies
3. BEGIN YOUR CLASSES
Once you have chosen a group, you will receive an access to the course page and can begin attending the live sessions.
- Before selecting a group, make sure that you are able to follow the group’s schedule (remember that class timings are given in UTC Time).
- Students who select a group will be requested to attend the classes. The coordinator may agree for a student to change his/her group only in rare and extreme cases of dire necessity.
- The course registration fee for the Tajweed Easy Starter is neither refundable nor transferable under any circumstances. This is due to the modest fees charged.
- The course registration fee is deducted from an enrolled student’s account even if the student does not attend any classes.