A) Starting from Scratch (SFS)
Description: For complete beginners
- Learn the Arabic letters and how to recognize them.
- Gradually learn the basics that you require to start reciting the Qur’an in sha’ Allah.
B) Tajweed Made Easy (TME)
Prerequisite: Ability to read joined Arabic letters in the Qur’an.
Description: Learn how to perfect your recitation in a simple, fun, and enjoyable way.
The course consists of two semesters:
- Etiquettes of a seeker of knowledge
- Points of articulation (Makharij) of Arabic letters
- Rules of Tajweed (Noon & Meem Mushaddadah, Ismu’l-Jalaalah, Mad Tabii, Qalqalah, Levels of Tafkheem, Nun Sakinah wa Tanween and Meem Sakinah)
- Rules of Tajweed (Mudud, Rulings of Ra, Hamzatul-Wasl, Rawm and Ishmam, Idgham and its branches and Exception Rulings)
- Characteristics of Arabic letters
- Special exercises after each lesson helping you mark Tajweed rulings in the Mus-haf
- Fun and interesting quizzes after each topic
- Construct interactive mind maps to help you grasp the concept better