Students with an immediate family member (spouse/parent/child/sibling)* enrolled in the One-on-One Quran Memorization program in the concurrent semester may apply for a Family Discount.
The discount applies to the applicant’s semester registration fees and amounts to:
- 10% for the second immediate family member,
- 15% for the third family member,
- 20% for the fourth family member,
- 25% for the fifth, sixth, etc. family member.
*Note: the discount does not apply to distant family relationships.
- To be eligible for the Family Discount, both the applicant and his/her immediate family member must be enrolled in the One-on-One Quran Memorization program in the SAME semester.
- The applicant’s family member must have already paid the FULL semester registration fee for the relevant semester.
- The discount applies to the semester registration fees ONLY and applications must be made every semester that the student wishes to receive the discount.
- The applicant MUST provide evidence of family relationship (e.g. a scan of a birth/marriage certificate).
To download the application form click here.
Applications must be submitted simultaneously with the evidence of relationship at:
15th January to be applied to the Spring Semester fees.
15th July to be applied to the Fall Semester fees.
Notice of outcome:
The students will be emailed the application result within 3-4 working days. In sha’ Allah.