– It is the responsibility of the student to read and learn all information pertaining to the GQMC, the admission process, the payment and the enrollment policy, Site News, FAQs, etc.
– Before contacting the InfoDesk or the coordinator, students are required to search for the needed piece of information in the posts available on the website.
– Students are required to check their email inboxes regularly, and see all messages and notifications received from GQMC staff.
– Students are expected to attend all live classes.
– It is required that students behave respectfully at all times. If a student shows disrespect to the instructor, another student, or the staff, s/he will be removed from the class and possibly from the University depending on the severity of the disruption.